By Jadwee96 - 02/01/2010 00:28 - Canada

Today, I was driving home from an airport. On the way home, I got a flat tire. Once I was outside the car I realized that I had accidentally locked the car with the keys inside. I was in the middle of nowhere 20 miles from anywhere and couldn't call for help since my phone was in the car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 728
You deserved it 6 762

Jadwee96 tells us more.

Jadwee96 8

okay i am just going to further explain what happened.. I was driving a friend's car that has a custom safety feature, so whenever you close the driver's door, it automatically locks. I didn't know this at the time as my friend forgot to tell me. And yes, I did manage to get out you smart alecks, meaning someone finally drove by after an hour standing in the cold. I didn't want to break his window since the car cost a lot of money because it is custom all of the parts are hard to get.

Top comments

rachexl 0

well, you obviously made it out of that situation fine since you could get online to post this.

betseyville 6

bust the ******* window open. YDI

Comments

This is the kind of scenario in which a nice big rock becomes your friend.

GiRIsMakingCupca 0
itspimpz 0

@14 she probably forgot her key was in there. the solution would be to act like you were dead on the floor and the first person to see you will come to check your pulse and call an ambulance or to take pictures with your body while he pokes you with a stick. at the moment they come close jump up and say "gotchya bitch" and run into there car and lock there keys in there car and be happy your no longer alone.

that sucks, just remember always lock doors with the key and you can't lock it inside

azurablade 0

@powersmoke I saw that photo on fail.com lol

Skullcrusher 5

Who gives a ****. Do you give a ****? I don't give a ****.

Haha, male drivers... XD (Sorry, could not resist.) Next time, find a coat hanger or a nice, hefty rock.

on the upside ull be a bit thiner after wlaking home

maythem 0

dude i had the same shit on NYC...IT SUCKED