By Harejordan - 04/02/2009 16:44 - United States

Today, I was driving and stopped behind a person at a stop sign. Their car didn't move for about 1 minute. I got out of my car yelling at the person. It was an old woman. She wasn't breathing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 158
You deserved it 36 421

Same thing different taste

Top comments

vfscx0aw6o7jshl 0

She stopped breathing to teach you the virtue of patience.

why does everyone say they deserved it? they didn't KILL the person.

Comments

Simgary56 0

Wow. That just sucks. If the lady was your grandmother that would have been worse.

This didn't happen for one simple reason. If she was dead, her foot on the brake pedal would have released pressure, causing the car to roll forward because the car would still be in drive. Therefore, the car wouldn't have "stopped moving for about 1 minute".

shaggy8778 4

Actually ur wrong...when u die ur body stiffens and stays in the same position...that's why if ur in a certain position or holding onto something when u die it can be hard to change that...so this actually could happen...

Unless the car was a manual, in which case it would have stalled when her foot came off the clutch, and if the ground was flat, would have remained in the same place.

RebeccaLeann 0

I bet you felt like a dick

You start yelling after 1 minute? *coughangermanagementcough*

kpearsall 0

Seriously #5. In this state it's actually a law to make a complete 60 second stop before even moving at a stop sign or making a turn at a red light. Nice patience.

No, you don't deserve. It was a perfectly legit response. It's not like you knew she was dead.

mochiko 0

why would he deserve it? 1 minute is basically forever waiting behind someone stopped and you didn't know. it was a completly reasonable response

whyme_ss 0

oh no, im sorry! and for all the people saying "only one minute?!?", watch your clock and wait for a minute to go by. it can seem like alot. and you def dont deserve it, how were you supposed to know? i prob wouldnt have even waited for a full minute lol

xxxviii 5

Id of been pissed off! Theres a minutes of my life i couldnt get back. Id prob of sued the womans estate for a minute of my life....something like $3.........That would teach her to die!