By awkword - 31/12/2013 17:47 - United States - Mckeesport

Today, I was dressing in front of my boyfriend. He was looking at me in wonder and I assumed this was a good thing. Then he muttered, "God damn, you're awkwardly shaped." FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 019
You deserved it 3 871

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well that's very rude of him, sorry to hear that OP

Comments

raininginseattle 9

Guess he won't need to worry about seeing you naked anymore.

Well he is dating you better get used to it...everyone has a shape but some shapes are different than others...

I remember I told my girlfriend she has a "peculiar ass". Still holds on to that comment.

Because I don't blow smoke up her ass on every thing about her? She refers to my feet as "boats" and pushes them off her.

SuperMew 22

Sometimes you cannot fix how someone sees you. I have had boyfriend tell me I am "******* pale" and "weirdly tall" for a girl. Other men loved those qualities about me. You will want to talk about it now before it becomes a huge issue. Comments like that can stick with someone and make them less likely to be intimate and sexual with their partner. Ask him what he meant by it and how it made you feel. If it is not a huge issue, and you can let it go, then drop the subject. But I do not think people forget those things and even with a ton of body confidence, it can erode the physical trust you have in them. If you are concerned about it go to the gym, or try and tone up. Sometimes you just have to accept the way you look is the way you look, but you do not have to be with someone who makes you feel bad about it. Not saying break up, but do have a discussion about it.

That's terrible. I would never be in a relationship where someone calls the other oddly shaped, weird looking, or anything like that. I think it's really rude.

how many guys have you slept with damm

Please don't make comments that are 4 ******* paragraphs long.

that's pretty rude of him to say that, tell him off next time. he deserves it

the_shift 13

You should have said "o, like your dick is any better."

That's rude. Hope he did meant it in an possitive way OP.

During sex, ask if 'it' is in when he's trying to get u to ******. Who knows, it might even put another FML on this website.