By kermudgen - 06/12/2010 05:00 - United States

Today, I was directing a video shoot of a big Christmas show with 750 people attending. After the first half of the show recorded; during intermission, I accidentally deleted the show as people were signing up to buy the DVD. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 161
You deserved it 16 929

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You sound incredibly inept at your job. FYL because I can't imagine you'll be getting hired for more jobs.

Comments

OP was probably boinking one of the stage hands and accidentally hit "delete" while switching from doggy style to the reverse cowboy.

haha now that'd be a hard one to explain

RedPillSucks 31

Reverse Cowboy? I don't remember reading that in the New International Version Kama Sutra.

Red - try the 7th edition, page 104, about a third of the way down the...um...not that I memorize...um...hey what's THAT??! *runs away*

File: Undo. Or is this a different sittuation?

Odds on it'll still be there. Don't do another damn thing until you get someone competent to look at it.

how were people lining up to buy a DVD if you had just deleted all footage? as in, obviously 750 DVDs wouldnt have been made in that time.

At least you won't have to work THAT gig again.

tcj2010 5

this guy must b extra dumb ydi

yummycupcakegirl 0

Seriously. Even a brain-dead orangutan doesn't "accidentally" delete something. You're either a moron or a liar.

That's bad but look on the bright side, at least you didn't direct Avatar and accidently delete it, James Cameron would have kicked your ass so badly...

dougierocks 13

it's called data recovery... learn about it. I'm sure after he has refunded all the money he will find the file... or it might have been a good "accident" because the video sucked/ audio was bad... oh well! another big payday *poof*!