By tooembarrassed - 12/02/2016 15:13 - Australia - Brisbane

Today, I was cuddling with the man I've been seeing, and he started caressing the mammoth of all pimples on my back. He continued fondling me while lecturing me on the dangers of skin cancer. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 184
You deserved it 1 992

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ali_Br_fml 33

Wow, they always go right to the most embarrassing parts. He couldn't just leave it be? My boyfriend always seems to zone in on the thing I'm trying to hide most.

Comments

Shows your close, the closer the better right?

"Today I was worried my girlfriend might get skin cancer and told her. She broke up with me because she listened to the advice of random strangers on the Internet! FML" "If she'd break up with you over something like that, you need a new girl!"

he could've thought it was a mole they are a sign of skin cancer if raised above the surface of the skin

Well at least he isn't grossed out . I feel you though, I'm not that skinny but When hooked up with a guy who could grab my belly and fondle it all the time and thought it was sexy . I almost died . But he like you the way you are so that's a plus always.

Nightingale1429 15

ungh oh yeah *sexy muzic time* *he leans into your ear and whispers seductively* "ALWAYS REMEMBER TO PUT ON SUNSCREEN"

This seems like something straight out of a comedy movie

You should really take better care of your skin.

MrErazo 10

Lmao oh man At least he wasn't squeezing them

That new breed of Hannibal's disgusts me. The old one's were a bit rough, but at least they got style.

Definitely woulda popped it. I can't look at one without having an urge to pop it.