By Beestings - 24/03/2013 05:14 - United States

Today, I was complaining to my husband about a busty but vapid celebrity, and he replied, "She doesn't need brains, honey, she has boobs. You wouldn't understand." FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 453
You deserved it 6 541

Same thing different taste

Top comments

On the bright side...he's implying that you have brains. And it's better to base a relationship on brains that are compatible, than it is to be with someone solely because they have big jugs.

That wouldn't be a very original response.

Comments

In defence of busty vapid women - it's a hell of a lot easier to get breast implants than a brain transplant.

I bet she was talking about Kim Kardashian

vadaaa 11

Personally, I don't think the kardashians are that bad. They sure know how to make money. They could come out with their own aquarium accessories and they would sell. Okay, maybe not, but hopefully you get my point.

56 they started with money. It's easy to make money when you already start with a large pool of it.

I thought the same. But I sympathize with Kim Kardashian, perhaps because she isn't that famous here in Brazil.

Tell your hubby if big **** are so important then get off his lazy ass and buy you a pair. If he can't then he should shut his hole.

Not once in the FML did her hubby imply that big **** are important. He never expressed his wish for her to have big ****. All he said was that this celebrity doesn't need brains because she has big **** and OP wouldn't understand that. Implying that while she might not have huge knockers, she has brains. OP needs to lighten up and so do a lot of you commenters. So sensitive!

...And buy her a pair? And what's wrong with what she's got already?

So this boy telling his wife to shut up because her body isn't as good as some ditsy celebrity is perfectly ok?(he was shutting her up, if you can't understand that you're naive) if that kind of behavior is acceptable in your book it's really no wonder marriages these days usually end before year one.

Please point me to the part of the FML where he tells his wife to shut up.

Sometimes men don't understand what they are saying. He forgot to turn on the filters in his brain.

oj101 33

Don't worry. Kim Kardashian's own marriage only lasted 72 days. In your case, the smaller they are, the longer your marriage will last.

yoursucklives 36

i don't think that her breasts were the reason her marriage only lasted 72 days.

#32 - Of course not. What a ridiculous implication. It was obviously all that booty.

Well, that's the amount more money a couple spends on a marriage is inversely proportional to how long it will last.

as long as you feel that your boobs fit your body, you're in the clear. it's your body, and your opinion matters most

As long as the boobs are comfortable in the hands of the man who loves and spoons with you, there should never be a problem.

They are probably fake if that makes you feel any better op.

He's saying you're smart & don't depend on your breasts to get along in life. It's a compliment.

I don't see the issue here... I did notice one word, BOOBS!!!!

vadaaa 11

Your bio says you're 23 but are you sure you're not 11?

I think he's telling you that you have brains.