By Beestings - 24/03/2013 05:14 - United States

Today, I was complaining to my husband about a busty but vapid celebrity, and he replied, "She doesn't need brains, honey, she has boobs. You wouldn't understand." FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 454
You deserved it 6 541

Same thing different taste

Top comments

On the bright side...he's implying that you have brains. And it's better to base a relationship on brains that are compatible, than it is to be with someone solely because they have big jugs.

That wouldn't be a very original response.

Comments

Why does people keep use vapid? Its obviously an fake word! (bad grammar intended, so don't kill me grammar nazis)

vadaaa 11

Putting (bad grammar intended, so don't kill me grammar nazis) doesn't make the comment any less stupid.

Considering, if I remember correctly, I'm making a reference to a previous FML, I would hope people would have understood.

#13 I don't think you should talk about originality when your comment (#1) starts with "ouch, fyl op,".

That is so vapid (too late to refer to other FML)?

And that's why you find a large-boobed smart girl !

Brains over boobs. I know it's hard to take his statement as a compliment, but that was such a ****** up thing for him to say.

Megan, Kim, Scarlett... Well that's who I thought of anyways

Someone else said this, but maybe he was complimenting you. Maybe he was saying that because he was implying you are smart, and that you can see beyond the size of someones jugs enough to know that they are vapid!

He might mean you wouldn't understand because you are a woman?

Your husband sounds like a colossal ass, but why waste your breath (or thoughts, for that matter) on someone who is "vapid"? Seriously, there are much more relevant topics you could be discussing, including many legitimate problems if you wish to complain about something.