By PissOffPottermore - 13/09/2012 14:31 - United States - Oak Lawn

Today, I was called into my son's school because he had got into a fist-fight with another pupil and I had to take him home. He clammed up about the reason behind the fight, until I finally managed to coax it out of him: the other kid is in "Hufflepuff" and he's in "Ravenclaw." FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 171
You deserved it 4 506

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I don't think the kid is really in Hufflepuff, that house doesn't seem like the type to fight. I think he's hiding his Slytherin ways.

The kids don't pick what house they're in, that's the Sorting Hats job.

Comments

I was going to give you a "thumbs up" for being pro-Gryffindor, but then you said that you haven't read the books or seen the movies.... BOO!

I swear I'm gonna get buried for this, but I'm like the only person who hates Harry potter.

Why were they fist fighting if they were from Hogwarts? It seems more sensible to use wands to me, even if they are underage. :p

Competent parenting is a rarity these days. Don't worry, it won't be long before he is initiated into a group of wannabe thugs and is eventually off'ed in a gunfight behind the local bowling alley.

agonydrum 7

Wasn't aware that many Harry potter nerds became gang bangers (sarcasm)

I share your outrage, OP. Fighting between Houses should not be tolerated. I'd understand if it was Slytherin, but Hufflepuff? Come on. Those folks are harmless. Besides, your son is in Ravenclaw and he should be studying, not fighting. Might I suggest getting him into the quidditch team, to give a positive outlet to his energy? Or is he still too young for that? Have a good heart to heart with him and explain to him that all Houses are equal. Except Slytherin, of course.