By Anonymous - 12/05/2009 03:43 - United States

Today, I was babysitting a really bratty little girl. She came and cuddled up on the couch so I took it as an apology. I feel asleep while she was sitting with me and when I woke up she had peed on me. She locked herself in her room and was laughing about peeing on me for discipling her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 709
You deserved it 7 578

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Seems to me that for some babysitters it's okay to fall asleep when they are suppose to watch over kids.. When they are paid for watching over the kids... And then come and complain if something wrong or just stupid happen.. YDI, and you should be grateful that nothing worse happened.

Comments

"discipling" I giggled at all the comments alluding to this typo. The FML itself, not so funny.

#76... tell the parents? Oh okay... "So while I was babysitting your daughter, I took a nap and she pee'd on me." They won't hear those last 5 words because they've already started yelling about the napping part.

1) Whoop her bitch ass and tell the parents. Leave out the napping part, just say she sat next to you and peed on you. 2) YDI for saying she was made at you for 'discipling' her. You mean disciplining. dumb.

miss_mojo 2

hmm. i'd get back at that little *****. but hey, im 15 and i pretty much hate kids as of now.

She peed on you? The hell? Back when I had a babysitter I just annoyed them. Kids are trying too hard to be original.

mixedcalibaby 0

That is disgusting, what's with kids with no basic home training these days? She needs discipline.

choppedNskrewed 0

lol 6..."discipling" i think you meant "disciplining" but that is really really messed up, gross, and weird. i used to babysit a kid that would have temper tantrums and scream until he threw up. nothing would calm him down. nothing. and he got upset at the smallest thing, like if you skipped a page by accident when you were reading to him. it was gross.

megs8907 0

oh god, that sux! I would tell her parents of course, and get them to pay for the damages and refuse to babysit the bratty kid again!! ugh!