By Anonymous - 12/05/2009 03:43 - United States

Today, I was babysitting a really bratty little girl. She came and cuddled up on the couch so I took it as an apology. I feel asleep while she was sitting with me and when I woke up she had peed on me. She locked herself in her room and was laughing about peeing on me for discipling her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 709
You deserved it 7 579

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Seems to me that for some babysitters it's okay to fall asleep when they are suppose to watch over kids.. When they are paid for watching over the kids... And then come and complain if something wrong or just stupid happen.. YDI, and you should be grateful that nothing worse happened.

Comments

kellbelle032398 0

WTF is wrong with u?? u can not fall asleep when ur babysitting an then get pissed off wen something bad happens

rocket123 0

Discipling her?? I feel another Bible story coming on.

#'s 39 and 116 you should be ashamed of yourself... Kids are kids, it's not an excuse more of a statement really... We don't know how old this child was or how she had been disciplined by this babysitter. What she did was absolutely wrong, but you have no right to put your hands on someone else's child, you always have the option of calling the parent and telling them they need to come home.

I'd pee on you if you too "discipled" me.

doglover100 28

That is completely and eternally... ******* DISCUSTING

This would be FYL if you hadn't fallen asleep. But, it's definitely YDI. If you are babysitting a kid, you do not get to sleep on the job, especially not when the kid is still awake. Do you get to sleep with any other job? No. You can sleep when her parents come back and you go home. On a side note, though, that is really disturbing, and this girl clearly has issues already at such a young age...

Tell the parents and ask for compensation. She should be punished

Why did you fall asleep? You're supposed to be watching her.