By magoo16 - 21/02/2011 17:48 - Canada

Today, I was babysitting a little girl. We were colouring, and she told me she wanted to draw a picture of me. After she was done, she showed me the picture. I'm drawn as a fat cow. The worst part is, the picture actually looks kinda like me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 745
You deserved it 10 427

magoo16 tells us more.

I wrote this FML and... I'm not fat actually, she drew a cow and put a human head on it that actually looked like me. It wasn't the cow part but the head part that looked like me, and she only drew me as a cow because she calls me "Morgy Moo Moo". So no it's not my fault and i shouldn't "Go on a diet" and no i do not have low self-esteem. I just thought it was pretty funny she drew me as a cow! :)

Comments

iluvfmls456 0

dang. why is everybody so mean? I definitely lol'd at this but I feel sorry for you op

youre cudding me. moove ur lard over to the gym and hoovever called you fat is udderly rude and have made a big misteak, but beefing about it doesn't help. go make a vegetarian friend and don't go near any leather factorys or farms. COWBELLS!!!

0opsie 6

Maybe she overheard her parents call you a fat cow behind your back.

How loose is it? Mine, personally, is skin tight. No room to grow, ya know. Typical.

Yeah, I had a kid draw me as a train last weekend. Kids draw what they like and let their imaginations fill in the details. Or you're a fat cow. Pick whichever option you think fits best.

ItsEdible 0

YDI for putting yourself down like that. You could've at least denied it a little or told that kid that that wasn't a nice thing to do.

ItsEdible 0

YDI for putting yourself down like that. You could've at least denied it a little or told that kid that that wasn't a nice thing to do.

best comment EVER!! Hats off to you good sir.