By magoo16 - 21/02/2011 17:48 - Canada

Today, I was babysitting a little girl. We were colouring, and she told me she wanted to draw a picture of me. After she was done, she showed me the picture. I'm drawn as a fat cow. The worst part is, the picture actually looks kinda like me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 745
You deserved it 10 427

magoo16 tells us more.

I wrote this FML and... I'm not fat actually, she drew a cow and put a human head on it that actually looked like me. It wasn't the cow part but the head part that looked like me, and she only drew me as a cow because she calls me "Morgy Moo Moo". So no it's not my fault and i shouldn't "Go on a diet" and no i do not have low self-esteem. I just thought it was pretty funny she drew me as a cow! :)

Comments

Don't complain. MOOOOOOOve your ass over to the gym, you udderly fat person.

Get your udderly fat butt to the gym, Bessie! Complaining doesn't burn nearly as many calories as exercising.

Why are all of you insulting overweight people? It's incredibly rude and disrespectful. You should all be ashamed of yourselves! Besides, OP can probably supply milk for the kid she's babysitting and her whole family.

leedivinchi 0

hey it's not like they can't do something about it!! run some laps. and don't act like a nice guy making them feel like you're on their side, so they'll say "he's a good guy!" no, you're not. unless you are just obese yourself.

supernice 0

I believe they were being sarcastic. if you read the whole thing they go one to make fun of her for being a (fat) cow.

Leedivinchi - Keep one thing in mind, numbnuts: I'm not trying to make anyone think I'm a "good guy", least of all you. You can rest easy knowing that I don't give a flying **** what you think of me. I'm not here to impress you, half-wit. You probably couldn't empty a boot of shit even if the instructions were written on the heel.

for all we know, the child may have drawn a FIT cow?

4Lonely2Stoner0 0

Eat a carrot instead of a ho-ho fat ass.

MyChemical_fml 0

How do you eat a ho-ho? If you mean Ho oh as in the pokemon, good luck getting one of those.

What a little artist! She's already familiar with the movement of symbolism all with thanks to you! Now she will be famous for drawing human beings in the form of animals! Be proud! You were her first inspiration :)