By kernewek - 26/05/2011 21:26 - United Kingdom

Today, I was at work, nonchalantly spinning my keys around my finger when they flew off and hit a glass cabinet. Broken glass showered passing customers. I don't think I'll have a job to go to tomorrow. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 445
You deserved it 20 939

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If people weren't so sue happy these days you wouldn't have to worry about losing your job over something that's worthy of an apology and paying to have it fixed. Now some jackass is probably going to sue over a little tiny cut, probably not as big as a paper cut. But now the "Victim" can't walk by windows any longer for fear of being showered by glass and oh all the sleepless nights from the horror and pain of the mighty 1/4" gash in their pinky finger... sorry OP wrong place wrong time...

Because spinning your keys automatically make you stupid. /logic

Comments

look at the bright side ... at least you get to sleep in tomorrow....

FreebirdIII 1

You must have small fingers. I put my keys on a key ring, that still does not fit on my fingers. Were you a janitor with 500 keys on a D ring? Just leave them clipped to your belt loop, problem solved.

Small fingers, small feet mean only one thing. Yeah, I would say OP's entire life is FU.

my god you have some fatass fingers, around here keyrings measure about a quarter inch in diameter

anybody who uses the word nonchalantly deserves whatever comes to them

You just did, so I guess you deserve the thumbs-downs?

gameboybooa 0

of course you'll have a job tmrw. you'll just get fired once you clean the place

XXliterallyXX 0

and if you do get to keep the job you're recklessness is bound to get you "fired" anyway. literally.

I'm totally coming too this sounds like fin. xD

Jorcar 8

If you were "nonchalantly" spinning your keys, I see it as slowly doing so. It sounds to me like there was no nonchalant about it, but I could be wrong since I wasn't there. And if customers were around to see you spin your keys, I'm guessing you should have just not done that since they could see you goofing off at work. I could also see this as something I would do, but nonetheless, I must dub this YDI. I wish thee best of luck on keeping your job though.

XXliterallyXX 0

you're career has been shattered. literally.

FlyingLazerWALRU 0

OH YESH! THAT ISH DAH BESTEST DING EVA! Oh, look what you've done, you made my IQ level drop temporarily to below 50.