By sarahcurtis213 - 13/11/2012 07:36 - United States

Today, I was at the library using a computer to order a package. A man sat down next to me mumbling to himself while staring at me. As I got up to go to the printer, he pointed at me and screamed, "I will burn you alive and enjoy it!" All of my info including my address was still on the computer screen. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 032
You deserved it 5 329

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And now you know the importance of leaving Personal Identifiable Information open on a public computer.

Comments

I want to cry just reading this ^^ Pick up some pepper spray OP!!!

What the hell kind of library was this? In a phyciatric hospital? Did you tell someone in charge?

It's alright, because you love the way it hurts.

olpally 32

Just going to stand there and watch me burn, but that's alright cuz I love the way you lie.... Edit:: feel free to correct my lyrics.

But the real question is what kind of weirdo likes being burned alive?

SHAMUS_the_WITTY 18

20, you left the door open to be corrected. It's "because," not "cuz." She specifically said the "be" sound in the song. Go cry in the corner, you dirty, dirty *****.

olpally 32

You took that correction too far, 53... Go back to family guy, shamus...

SHAMUS_the_WITTY 18

Let me be clear in that if you ever, EVER reference my nickname to a character in Family Guy again, I will find you, I will burn you alive, and I will enjoy it. That's shit not to be trifled with. The Shamus I'm know by has nothing to do with Family Guy. Anf my name is Matt. There's no person named Matt in family guy.

estes816 9

He probably says that to all the ladies.

SnipeFatPeople 6

World's Best Pickup Lines: 2012-2013 Edition

I think he was trying to be funny. I'm gonna burn some fireworks and enjoy it. Happy Diwali

JimSweatshirt 6

It makes me wonder. How many people that wrote an FML about being stalked or threatened actually got killed. Its not like we'd notice them on the news...

All of them. The FML team is responsible for making sure all the threat/stalker FMLs are carried out for the sake of publishing accurate stories. They take their job very seriously.

There is a graveyard in the heart of Paris made especially for these anonymous FMLers, and each says: "Here lies OP. We all agree your lives sucked, So we might as well give you some credit. R.I.P " It's very touching, really.

gczizza1997 15

I really hope you notified the security there or someone, this man is obviously not in the right state of mind.

If I were you I'm not sure I would ever sleep again! That's some scary stuff!

lolmandi 9

That can be considered a threat, tell the cops.

There's a slight problem with that. OP doesn't know the weirdo that did it and probably won't be able to remember what he looked like