By Laundrylady - 18/08/2009 20:52 - United States

Today, I was at the laundromat doing my clothes when I noticed a cute guy next to me. I tried to be a ninja and sneak my sock into his basket so I could start a conversation with him. He saw me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 472
You deserved it 71 483

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What the **** kind of conversation are you going to start with a sock in his basket? "Oh hey I accidentally put this sock in your basket my name is crazy bitch, its nice to meet you!"

Jacks_Penguin 0

YDI for not knowing how to start conversations without pulling stupid stunts.

Comments

Creeper Fail. Extra fail for being a chick. Chicks aren't supposed to be awkward around guys.

TheCalendarGirl 5

Hahahahahahahahahahah oh my goodness. "Chicks aren't supposed to be awkward around guys!" I'm sorry, but have you ever actually met a girl? >.<

epic fail, "be a ninja" they made me add it to my favorites cuz of that line. "im such a ninja i can throw a sock into a basket without a dude noticing!" or, u could, acshly say hi.

He didn't say "real ninja". Also, you can always try using CRAZY MAGICAL POWERZZZ! like the sorry excuse of a show featuring a loser in bright orange.

Night22_fml 4

REAL NINJAS ARE SO BADASS, THEY DON'T NEED TO USE A PICKUP LINE. Yeah.

foryoublue94 0

I don't see how that would've gone well even if he didn't see you. "Excuse me, my sock's in your basket..." "Why?" or "Who's sock is this?" "I'm sorry, that's mine" "What the ****..."

You know, I'm a rather shy person myself, but I wouldn't try that bullshit. Seriously, what the hell? Just say "Hey, nice day eh?" or something... just talk!

You are correct, he did not. My brain inserted 'real' for some reason. All the same, the actual point of my post remains unchanged.

Laundry day? Do you go every Wednesday and Saturday, except twice last month he skipped the weekend? If not, then you deserve it.