By Noname - 06/03/2009 22:20 - United States

Today, I was at the dentist getting a cavity filled. As she's drilling into my tooth, I feel the drill slip, and then she quickly stuffs gauze into my mouth. She nervously laughs and says to me "Wow! You must really be numb!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 524
You deserved it 32

Top comments

That sucks SO MUCH! I'm so sorry that happened. OMG.

I don't understand the people who say "you deserved this". Why?

Comments

alex_vik 0

I bet your mouth hurt like a bitch once you stopped being numb.

fb_fml 0

#9 - the OP could probably tell by the reaction of the dentist too (keeping his/her hands and drill in the same place, sudden movement, and suddenly taking the drill out of the mouth). Why did that sound dirty...

Kyothine 0

#9, being numb doesn't take away all feeling, you dumbshit. Only pain. Not something like a touch. Now shut up. Also, that ******* sucks. Is your dentist a blonde bimbo?

merryhappy1887 20

1. Being blond does not make you a bimbo. I have a 3.7 GPA. 2. OP, that really sucks. I hate dentists! 3. Whoever doesn't like the boobs, STFU. Boobs rock.

lionskull 2

he said blond bimbo not a bimbo because she is blond. if your gonna be offended read carefully. you blond bimbo (that was uncalled for; just thought it fit in that reply sorry)

he still was infering that blonds are stupid,bimbo means stupid so "blond bimbo" is say that it was a stupid blond so stfu.

thats gonna hurt like a bitcht when ever the numbing is done working.

vitaminsandminer 0

#9 has clearly never had dentil work done, you can still feel the pressure, just not pain

#9- It's exactly what everyone else is saying. I don't know about you, but my mouth doesn't randomly bleed. I'm sure they noticed something was up when the nurse said "Wow you must really be numb", and started shoving gauze into their mouth.

FrostyNorth 0

This is what happens when you let women use power tools! j/k :-p

Hooly shit. That's like, my worst dentist nightmare. How ****** up. :( I hope you're alright, and if I were you I would never go back to that dentist. Ever.

Man, what a dumb bitch My dential assistant slipped with her effin mini pickax and goes...why are your gums bleeding like that? Oh I don't know, because you just scraped them with an extremely sharp object!?