By Noname - 06/03/2009 22:20 - United States

Today, I was at the dentist getting a cavity filled. As she's drilling into my tooth, I feel the drill slip, and then she quickly stuffs gauze into my mouth. She nervously laughs and says to me "Wow! You must really be numb!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 524
You deserved it 32

Top comments

That sucks SO MUCH! I'm so sorry that happened. OMG.

I don't understand the people who say "you deserved this". Why?

Comments

And this is is why I hate dentists.

SCREW HER SUE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she just failed in life

FlavorfulUnicorn 4

That is one of the most terrifying stories I've ever heard. And number 25 & 26 can shut up. The best dentist I ever had was a woman. She was kind and she was very adept at her job.

alwaysalady 0

I had a dentist pull the novacaine needle out wrong and he somehow pulled a vein from inside my cheek to the surface, making a large, painful welt the size of a dime inside my cheek. I couldn't eat or talk and I had to have minor surgery to fix it. I feel for you, man.

this story story makes me feel really good about getting two cavities removed at the end of the month.

#35, WTF, you think I meant all at the same time?!?! No, when I was younger my baby teeth refused to come out by themselves, for some reason, so my dentist always pulled them out for me. Which usually involved a lot of pain and Novocaine, and made little me terrified of going to the dentist. After all was said and done, the number of teeth I'd gotten pulled out of my mouth by dentists added up to 16. So GET OVER YOURSELF, and don't call "BS!" when you don't know the facts. Thanks.

I seriously doubt that person is a real dentist if they didn't even consider baby teeth. I think they were just looking for attention. If you say you're important and "in the business", people will think you know what you're talking about and pay more attention to your comment.

The_Ani_Freak 0

I agree. So many people do this and run their mouth when they don't even get the whole story let alone aren't smart enough to realize it.

IRapeTheKuras 0

Haha, looks like you responded with what I suggested was the case before I even posted my comment : D I should've kept reading haha

AHHHH #41, that sounds horrible, I'm so sorry!! Eww. x( Yeah everyone makes mistakes, it's just extremely unfortunate when you're the person that ends up getting hurt by one a doctor or dentist makes.