By thisblows - 11/04/2009 20:42 - United States

Today, I was at a professional hockey game. I wasn't paying attention and a puck was shot into the stands and hit me in the face. My mouth was bleeding and I lost two teeth. As I was trying to cough up my teeth the old man next to me shoved me over and stole the puck. Everyone cheered. FML
I agree, your life sucks 513
You deserved it 48

Top comments

luigi23_fml 0

that sucks you should have punched him

Stupid old man. Should have nailed him in the mouth and taken the puck. See how many cheers you would have gotten...

Comments

@11 That's right. Brutality is a human trait. I remember raising chickens and having to separate the ones that had blood on them because the other chickens would go into a frenzy until they killed the weak, bloody one. Yep, human brutality is the only thing. Nothing like those calm passive chickens. Every animal is violent regardless.

#10 they only have netting up to a certain point, only around the ends of the rink where the nets are. On the sides there's no netting, so that sucks for the OP : Yeah, my dad got hit in the face with a puck when he was a kid and he has a big scar under his eye even today. At least you can get your teeth fixed without scars..? Still, that sucks and must've hurt like a bitch.

I'm sorry that happened to you, but you really should pay attention to the game. I don't know why you wouldn't- hockey's awesome! What game was it?

tyler1 0

#14 LOL dude i was thinking the same thing! those little white balls aren't as hard as pucks tho

last game i went to I took the perfect picture for you http://file048a.bebo.com/17/large/2008/12/30/05/7770683a9746567064l.jpg

BillieJ 0

Haven't people died from that happening?

Not impossible. Something similar happened to me. But it was in my head, not my mouth. 6th row Red Wings game, and the seat I was in is a straight shot where the netting cuts off. I know it was my fault and I don't complain about it, I think it's pretty sweet, actually. Granted I didn't get the puck I was hit with, I was given the game puck to make up for it.

Hockey is a violent sport...the people in the stands aren't supposed to play rough x(. That's horrible, I'm sorry that happened to you. And I hope the guy who stole the puck gets hit in the face with one tomorrow. Or you should have tripped him when he was trying to get out of the row or something, he'd bash his face into a chair xP

greatnt249 0

"Why the **** are hockey games so violent anyways? Is that what makes it so good?" What the hell does that have to do with the OP's situation? It's not like a player intentionally slapped a puck up into the stands. That, and if by "violent" you mean body checking and fights, that's just the name of the game.

fifafan626 0

maybe this is why i hate hockey