By thisblows - 11/04/2009 20:42 - United States

Today, I was at a professional hockey game. I wasn't paying attention and a puck was shot into the stands and hit me in the face. My mouth was bleeding and I lost two teeth. As I was trying to cough up my teeth the old man next to me shoved me over and stole the puck. Everyone cheered. FML
I agree, your life sucks 513
You deserved it 48

Top comments

luigi23_fml 0

that sucks you should have punched him

Stupid old man. Should have nailed him in the mouth and taken the puck. See how many cheers you would have gotten...

Comments

You should have knocked him down and shook your blood all over him while laughing...Tyler Durden style.

You should have knocked him down and shook your blood all over him while laughing...Tyler Durden style.

Bob13_fml 0

I have no sympathy for you. Pay attention, pay attention, pay attention. I hate when people in the stands get hit by a baseball, puck ect. and complain about it. If you have good seats close to the action, you need to keep an eye on whats going on, Period.

Your fault. Everyone knows pucks fly over the glass all the time and that you have to pay attention if you sit that close to the ice. At least you didn't die like one girl who got hit with the puck a few years ago, I think at a Blue Jackets game.

jerfzf 0

there are nets and plexiglass everywhere...it is pretty much impossible for this to happen, especially at a pro game.

Hotsauce887 0

hahahaha oh my god i feel awful laughing at this...that is absolutely horrible :/ hope you're okay!!

housemd1120 0

You deserve it. Pay attention next time.

Quinnjamin 0
Abcdfg 0

You are a weak old ****** that has been Owned by an old man. Deal with it, you ass.