By imbx - 13/04/2009 00:24 - United States

Today, I was at a pool party. My friend's little sister pushed me in the pool. When I got out, I pushed her in. She started screaming, and I started laughing because I thought she was pissed that I pushed her in. That wasn't why she was screaming. She can't swim. Her whole family witnessed it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 695
You deserved it 20 253

Same thing different taste

Top comments

put your hands over your eyes, it makes you invisible

Comments

145: And if the little sister was punching the OP, you'd have a point. At a pool party, if you're laughing and pushing people in, its perfectly fine. Just as long as you expect the same thing to happen back. 129: As we see it here, the OP laughed thinking she was mad about being pushed in, and it is a pool party. Furthermore, the OP is not necessarily a grown up, and the little sister is not necessarily little. If you can't swim and you push someone in, expect it in return. Better that she learns the consequences of her actions now rather than once she gets out into the real world where things are serious. On top of which, when you judge when someone can't swim without being there you sound incredibly stupid. I walked into water that was too deep when I was a kid, and if you can't swim, you can't scream once you've gone underwater, because you're trying to breathe. Based on this account, what probably happened is she started screaming before she hit the water or before she went under, and it was only when she went under that the OP realized this.

little kids can be bitches SHE deserved it her parents should not be pissed at u cuz wut of u couldnt swim

Miss_Tyff 0

She deserved it. Sure, she's a little kid, yadda yadda, but it was a pool party and she needs to learn that if you do something like that to someone you'll probably get it done to you in return. Also, if the parents knew she couldn't swim they shouldn't have let her near the pool while all of this was going on.

stupid kid shouldnt be around a pool if she cant swim! what a dumb ****

good for her. She shouldn't start shit she can't handle herself.

I never throw anyone in a pool specifically because *I* can't swim. I totally make sure everyone knows I can't swim, too, so if they throw me in I'm calling the cops for attempted murder. That's how I get revenge.

Capybara 0

I love how we're all trashing a little girl, but it's so true: she deserved it.

curryndricegirll 0

What a little booger! With hindsight and all, I think you should have pretended to break something on the side of the pool from her pushing you in. You could have pretended to hit your jaw or something. Anyway, if the parents are mad tell them it was their own kid's fault. Just ignore them if they persist. Give the cold shoulder back.

turtlellama 0

#10, this "little kid" could have been ten years old...