By queen_lol - 10/05/2016 17:14 - United States

Today, I was at a party at my boyfriend's house. As I was walking past him, he pulled me onto his lap and started introducing me to a childhood friend. I sneezed and accidently peed on him. I'm 6 months pregnant and can't control my bladder. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 508
You deserved it 2 179

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FalloutScrolls 25

1) Congratulations on your baby. 2) Good for you, marking your territory like that.

That really sucks op but congratulations on the baby!

Comments

I feel ya! I sneeze and pee all the time these days. One more month, and I'll hopefully have control over that again. Never peed on anyone but myself though, that's a good story for you later on.

My sister is almost 38weeks and she's never even pees herself, she's so lucky in that section but unlucky is other sections so I think that makes up for it, bless her

MallowMistress 13

Unfortunately, many women struggle with that post birth. Worsening after each pregnancy. Most women around me have to cross their legs if they have to sneeze, to control it.

Agreeing with #18 many women usually have absolutely no bladder control after labour and need to constantly wear those panty liners for incontinence

ABlindMan 17

My mother has had 5 children and occasionally will pee herself when she sneezes. It's actually quite hilarious.

sailorarctic 22

Nope. my baby girl is 5 months old today and though I'm a lot better now than I was immediately after her birth I still struggle to not wet myself a little when I sneeze/cough. Kegals do help, but they are hard to do if you've never consciously used those muscles before.

That sucks but it comes with the territory! Congrats on the baby!

am I the only one wondering why they don't live together?

MallowMistress 13

I'm pregnant with my boyfriends child, if we moved in together, it'd be when I was around 7-8 months at earliest. Not all couples live together, even those expecting.

nope, not the only one. And pregnant with your boyfriend, not even fiancé? Congrats on the baby though?

corky1992 33

I was 6 months pregnant when I moved in with my boyfriend. Maybe they're planning on it and it just hasn't happened yet. They could be looking for a new place to move into together.

No, it's really none of your business. It has nothing to do with the FML, why the hell should you care?

Kaitlynandzach 6

Don't feel too bad, Leah from Teen Mom peed all over herself when going to buy a car with her now ex-husband. And that part was aired on TV.

That one happened to my wife. We were in a dealership and when she stood up there was a puddle in the chair. We all though her water broke. The nurse in the ER said "sorry love, you just peed yourself."

PMprotege 9

If that happened to me I'd be pissed off

Congrats on the baby, but if you can't control your bladder aren't there special diapers for that and even some pads I'm sure would work if you didn't want to wear an adult diaper.

She can't control her bladder because the baby squishes are her organs and when they do something as simple as a sneeze, the baby can hit the bladder and cause the mother to urinate. While a diaper would catch the urine, I wouldn't want to wear one for the next 3 months until birth because I pee when my unborn child unexpectedly hits my bladder.

congrats on the little one! I know how that goes. everytime i threw up i peed

Honestly YDI if you're going to get pregnant before marriage. Not that it has anything to do with it, just stupid as ****.