By Anonymous - 27/11/2009 16:43 - United States

Today, I was at a dinner with my dad's girlfriend's family. I met this guy who I found kind of cute and tried to talk to him a couple times. To avoid talking to me he started playing his PSP. I could see the screen perfectly and the PSP was clearly off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 969
You deserved it 6 145

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Learn to take a hint the first time. If he didn't want to talk to you the first and the second time, stop trying. Otherwise, you are just being annoying.

He obviously felt he was still playing a better game.

Comments

baller_906 0
xoluvinshayxo 0

You shoulda said "You know if you your hand goes past your face,it means you're unintelligent". When he really does,push his hand to his face hard to smack himself! FYL. He's a jerk.

I thought it was "If your hand is bigger than your face, you have cancer!"

not if he doesnt like her. hmm... yeah, I ignore the people I love all the time

So this guy would obviously be related to your step-mom if something happened with those two? That's just plain awkward.

nyuu1234 0

YDI for being ugly and annoying

kyliekunt_x 0

The guy was 23, and he wasn't a part of my dad's girlfriends family so he'll never become a part of my family. Also, he ended up actually talking to me later that night, turned out great :D

Everybody here seems to be thinking that he wasn't interested. The fact that he brought a handheld video game to something like this means that he probably isn't the most sociable person imaginable. Could be that he was just shy. That happens more often than you think...

Bgpink learn to read tard she tried to talk to him and he went the creeper route and pulled out a PSP that wasnt even on to avoid her.

Anthrophobia 2

quoteXunquote took the words right out of my mouth. He/She didn't mention whether the guy was part of their dad's girlfriend's family or not.

Whatever, if that's how he responds to people, that's his problem, not yours.