By Anonymous - 27/11/2009 16:43 - United States

Today, I was at a dinner with my dad's girlfriend's family. I met this guy who I found kind of cute and tried to talk to him a couple times. To avoid talking to me he started playing his PSP. I could see the screen perfectly and the PSP was clearly off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 968
You deserved it 6 145

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Learn to take a hint the first time. If he didn't want to talk to you the first and the second time, stop trying. Otherwise, you are just being annoying.

He obviously felt he was still playing a better game.

Comments

He obviously felt he was still playing a better game.

Hes vain, he was looking at himself through the psp, because when its off you can see your reflection... Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmm i just know these things But YDI anyway for not making him a sammich!!!

mylifeisfedddddd 0

Why? dont you make your guy a sammich?? You should be ashamed

It's an LCD screen, its going to appear black from any angle other than directly in front of it. OP deserves it for being an idiot.

Do you have a psp? I do and it does have a reflection you turnip

i'm with The_Pleb. dude always has the best solution to boy/girl problems.

maybe he was just in a loading screen

Itasan 0

lol that sucks. He probably thought you were boring.

Learn to take a hint the first time. If he didn't want to talk to you the first and the second time, stop trying. Otherwise, you are just being annoying.

Ouch. He obviously didn't ant to talk to you xD

greenltrn2003 0

I know the feeling....I never ant to talk to anybody shit just bugs me.

Would you like your rejection served verbaly the next time. Yes, for some reason I'm sure there will be a next time.

"Today, this ugly chick tried to hit on me at a family get together. She wouldn't take a hint, so I had to fake play my PSP to make her stop. FML."

Thats more like it! _________________________________ www.ideservedit.tk

Unless I'm reading this wrong, you tried to flirt with somebody in the same family as your dad's girlfriend. What if your dad got married? You'd be sleeping with a relative! Definitely deserve it for that.

perdix 29

Ouch, he'd rather play with himself than trying to get some play from you. His PSP was just as turned off as he was.

missmarley93 1

lmao hahaha nice way to put it