By wtfmama - 04/05/2013 12:51 - United States - Hudson

Today, I walked into the living room to find my 11-year-old daughter about to kiss her "not my boyfriend" on the lips. When I asked what she thought she was doing, she peeled a piece of scotch tape off her lips and said, "It's okay! We're using protection." FML
I agree, your life sucks 74 174
You deserved it 11 240

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Smart kid. She seems like the responsible sort.

flockz 19

scotch tape isn't safe enough. as her mother i hope you suggested duct tape.

Comments

Okay, that's just too cute. And you can use that story against her when she's 16 and has a REAL boyfriend.

JadeWinter 16

Hahaha I love your daughter

You have a smart kid! But she's 11...how does she know about protection already?

7yzzFML 17

Why shouldnt she? 11 is a very good age to know about sex. In Australia we have full sex ed at 11, and its the perfect time for it, and it felt right. Shes normal. Are you?

7yzzFML 17

No, she is not too young to socialize with and kiss boys. What kind of odd kid were you back at that age?

Kuhu1993 21

ADORABLE! I don't think you have to worry about her.

Cute. What I don't understand is that you seem offended by the fact they were kissing, or that your eleven year old has a "boyfriend" (I do understand being upset at the lie, though, of course). She's eleven... at that age, kissing is innocent and so is "dating". It's not like they would have been full-on making out by adult or teenage standards. Puppy love is a rite of passage. Also, your disapproval and any attempts to stop them from seeing each other just make a "boyfriend/girlfriend" even more appealing to your child. I wouldn't worry too much... She seems like a very responsible girl, especially for her age.

7yzzFML 17

Completely agreed, I hope OP is not one of those retard super-conservative over-protective parents..

Protection or not, she's going to be a *****. Wtf is there a guy in your living room?

7yzzFML 17

.Seriously? Wow, grow up. Obviously you were homeschooled by a religious couple.

I think she's ready for "the talk"