By Anonymous - 14/10/2009 19:13 - United States

Today, I walked into a T-Mobile store to get a new phone. I wanted all of my numbers on my new phone, but the customer service rep had to transfer them. He said jokingly, "I understand. You don't want to lose your girlfriend's number." My girlfriend and I broke up two days ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 048
You deserved it 7 648

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

happy_ness 0

omg..how is this an FML? LAME!

could you not have just said my gf broke up with me two days ago?

And how was he supposed to know that? FYL for breaking up.. but I hardly see what the big deal is if he didn't know...?

Can you hear the sympathetic violin music? So ******* what?

NGM_47 0

You mean your girlfriend broke up with YOU? ....And like others have said, what's the big freaking deal!? This was not FML worthy.

nobridgejustwate 0

K, first off, nice chicken. second, he's just whining. if it was two days, he was probably still a little raw from the shock. my boyfriend left me four days before Christmas, and I didn't stop crying and whining to my friends until new years. lay off the poor kid.

Not really a FML, nor a YDI. There really needs to be a third option for situations like this. The rep wasn't trying to be mean, he was just trying to make small talk. He had no way of knowing what had happened. Hurt feelings really aren't that much of a FML, man up and move along.

In cases like this, the third option can easily be replaced with the already existing second option.

kaykay007 0

haha I work at tmobile and that sounds like something that a rep would say. he was trying to build a sales relationship..but still not an fml.

kimmykinz 0

please tell me you're quoting futurama?

Including your daily eating routine, any masturbatory fetishes you may have, and a backup of all the pictures, videos, and text messages on your cellular device.