By intranator - 08/04/2009 21:43 - Jordan

Today, I waited in line to get into a club with my girlfriend, the bouncer only let her in, she told me to call her if I needed anything and left me. We were supposed to celebrate my birthday. FML
I agree, your life sucks 117 920
You deserved it 9 689

Same thing different taste

Top comments

acow 0

Wow, your girlfriend sounds like a wonderful person. Maybe you should find someone who is capable of empathy.

Should've called her a couple of hours later asking her to run to the store to buy you some condoms because you were about to partake in a threesome with two hot blonds.

Comments

Hey, at least you have a hot girlfriend.

1) to all you haters out there, clubs can be fun, even for couples, who's against dancing and having a few drinks every now in then in blaringly loud music? 2) for those wondering why they'd try to break up the couple, it happens all the time. They're trying to keep their guy/girl ratio fairly even, and generally girls get in more easily than guys. Those points aside your girlfriend should have stuck with you anyways, that was incredibly lame of her. I'd say either we're missing the full story here or her ass deserves to get dumped.

Hopefully, when she walked into the club that was your final goodbye. She needs to go.

Sorry Dude, find a better girlfriend.

**** her dump that bitch, how much more selfish could a person get

Hope she got dumped the second you spoke to her again.

Get better friends. You don't deserve crap like that.

text her saying you have aids and that she might want to get checked out