By cuntingbitchofawhore - 06/02/2016 03:11 - United States - Bloomington

Today, I told my step-mom that my medication is causing me to lose weight. She looked me up and down and suggested I triple my dosage. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 027
You deserved it 2 275

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Casually slip her some Xanax bc she needs to chill out

Well she's a bitch, nothing else to say

Comments

Tell her she needs some Imodium because she has diarrhea of the mouth

Talk to your doctor. Very fast weight loss can be dangerous or signify something worse

Your name is fitting for that cow. Ugh. Maybe time for a throat punch?

That was cruel and uncalled for. I'm sorry OP. Maybe it's time to start an exit plan. Your own place as far away from that poison as possible sounds like what you need.

A good ol' slap should be just fine. But in all seriousness OP, you shouldn't listen to her if she just wants to bring you down

Clearly she needs to keep her thoughts to herself

She does know you can't just triple medication dosage, right? Just because it has a somewhat awesome side-effect doesn't mean you get to do that, it's completely dangerous.

I'd hardly consider that an "awesome" side effect. Weight loss from medicine isn't healthy - it's just removing fat. Your muscles aren't stronger, your body isn't in better shape, and your cholesterol will still be a problem. Eating nutritious food and exercising is the way to health. Losing weight is a natural consequence.

Personally I'd rather just have some fat removed then nothing at all. But maybe that's just me. Although as someone else has mentioned, take note of how much weight you're losing. A few pounds here and there is fine, but dramatic weight loss in a short time period is actually dangerous for the body. Just keep an eye on things, be thankful for the perk, and ignore your stepmom who obviously has her own issues. I'd also talk to your dad and tell her what she said if she treats you like this on a regular basis. Maybe even record her if he doesn't believe you. Because it's not ok for her to talk to you like that. I'm hoping this was a one time incident and she's not this evil all the time.

Deep theatrical inhale, ding the butt right between her eyes. Bap.

You're so edgy you could probably cut diamonds.

Did you tell it's a shame it just adjust attitude or you would of shared some .

Slip her some of your pills but double the dosage