By screwedwoman27 - 19/06/2011 18:03 - United States

Today, I told my five year old daughter that no, she could not have ice cream for breakfast. She retaliated by pooping in the living room and smearing it on the walls. My in-laws, whom I've been trying to impress for ages, are visiting today. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 019
You deserved it 7 502

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's some awesome parenting you must have provided to wind up with a horrible little brat like that - well done!

Sounds like a good, proper spanking is in order.

Comments

HarleyCycle 0

The fact that you are taking time to post this frightens me. You might want to tend to her outrage....

be careful, when you don't buy her that car she wants she may blackmail you in the future!

that is the worst child I've ever heard of

Swear to God if I were an admin I'd shut down comments right now. NO WHERE does it say ANYTHING about how she didn't punish her kid, or how her kid is out of control, or anything like that. Kids act out. They do stuff like this. It's not okay, but it's what little kids do. They're KIDS. Bad parenting? Downfall of society? Quit being so damn over-dramatic, people. Forgive me for the pun, but shit happens. I hope none of you have kids.

#133 - Really? I've heard of little kids shooting their parents. I'd take my kid smearing shit all over the walls then shooting me. You seem sheltered if this is the worst you've heard of.

New paint job!!! And it scented paint!!! (:

That is what happens when you don't give little kids what they want. You should know that. YDI. Big time.

I hope you gave that brat a severe punishment that included making her clean up the walls. I've heard of kids acting up when they don't get what they want, which mostly include yelling, throwing hissy fits and maybe throwing things around, but smearing shit on the walls? I sincerely hope you didn't let this one slide.

randybryant799 20

Wow. Your kid seems to need some discipline.