By Guess - 21/11/2009 19:10 - United States

Today, I told my boyfriend of nine months that depression runs in my family and I think the reason I've been flipping shit so much lately may be that I am depressed. Not five minutes later he decided a break would be "the best thing for us right now." FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 348
You deserved it 9 045

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well he's right. I mean, maybe you should figure out your mental health issues instead of worrying about a relationship anyways.

devendra_fml 0

to be honest, i would probably break up with you too. maybe not five minutes later, but he's not obligated to be with you just because you're depressed.

Comments

I don't blame him. Who would want to date a psycho? Although I would have kicked you ass to the curb if your, as you called it, shit flipping went on for more than two days. Seriously life's too short to have to deal with shitty attitudes on a daily basis.

sportsnut 0

i am so proud of your boyfriend for getting out of a bad relationship with a crazy bitch like you...i hope he finds someone normal because you sound like a nut job

So much for being honest. . . . . saved you both from wasting each other's time.

Depression is a real disorder, but a lot of people who have it think they have it but don't actually have it, that's why a lot of people are skeptical when it comes to depression.

ozymandias_fml 0

FHL... He invested 9 months to a crazy drama queen. Poor guy.

pheeeewww, guy almost had to spend the rest of his life with a woman who flips ***** incessantly. good thing he got out quick.

YDI. Just because you're supposedly genetically preprogrammed to "flip shit" does not mean he has to put up with it.

hellofriend78 0

YDI for not telling him right away. I broke up with a girl and she tried to guilt me into staying with her by saying she was depressed. And now she stalks me..

Ok, look, your "flipping shit" comment makes you sound like a crazy psycho bitch. You would be an idiot to stay with someone who is out of control. Its for one's own safety. Not to mention, I would not want that depression shit that runs in your family to be bred into my kids. You should take your defective gene trash & kill yourself.

First off, depression isnt a defective gene its a thought process. Like being happy, I could say happiness runs in my family that doesnt mean its a gene defect. ****. Second, you made it sound like a break is what you were asking for, and guess what? He gave it to you.