By breakinphones - 20/02/2011 02:03 - United States

Today, I threw my brand new iPhone 4 in the air whilst laying on my bed. It came down, went through my fingers, landed on my balls, then broke on the concrete floor. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 636
You deserved it 81 706

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TheComputerGuy96 16

YTDI, not for throwing your phone in the air, but for specifying it's a brand new iPhone 4.

Hah, you totally deserved that. Why the **** would you throw a phone that expensive in the air? You're ******* stupid.

Comments

kimmis79 2

y do u have a concrete floor,doesn't that get extremely cold to walk on barefoot?

blackvyper 8

Your dumb ass for buying an iClone, but if it makes you feel any better you can get an HTC Desire HD now like someone that knows quality and performance when they see it.

iClone? That would be the HTC and every other android crappy phone. most of them cloned the iPhone.

Have you guys seen the Windows 7 tablet? The design is essentially an iPad 1 with fans and vents on the back and the homebutton has the Windows logo instead of the square.

fthku 13

I just can't take the stupidity anymore. You're a total ******* idiot X 100000000. I hope that blow to your balls will keep you from reproducing.

Get a rug for your bedroom! it's weird to have a concrete floor.

silentReaper 4

concrete? 0.0 didn't you say you were in bed?

whybother8 0

i dont get it :( how can it fall thru yur balls amd then hit concrete if yu were layin on yur bed??

haleykerr 0

if you try to take it back they'll probably give you a new one. my dad shattered his and they gave him a new one for free

how could you do that!?!? I've got an iPhone 4 too and I'd ne'er do that. I don't even let most people touch it……