By thenewgirl29 - 01/03/2013 05:21 - Canada - Hamilton

Today, I texted my boyfriend a cute picture that I drew for him, with a little note saying "love you." He replied by sending me a picture of a nose hair he'd plucked, along with the caption, "longest one yet." FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 955
You deserved it 4 296

thenewgirl29 tells us more.

I am OP. I have known the guy for 7 years and the pic was something my son and I drew for him. haha just seemed like an odd response

Top comments

He picked a keeper, I guess. I think he nose you love him; and this is just his way of telling you he loves you too. It snot so bad.

And yea 13, my Doctor once said that too high a dose of puns in one day can be fatal. He was dead serious.

Comments

See it as a symbol of his love! This man is trying to say that his love for you is so strong it hurts. But this man can not simply state that in words! He has to bestow it upon you through ways in which he hopes you can read far too much into it. That nose hair was taken out from one of the most sensitive places on a humans face, just like the fact you have taken away a part of his heart. He choose the longest strand to represent that not only did you take a part of him away, you had taken the biggest part. With confidence and pride, he sent you that image in hopes you could see that. Yet, you consider this to be an FML? shame on you OP, shame on you.

Always a good solution to any problem; unless you have the "diabeetus".

okay most of the people posting comments on here are dicks,OP. id just tell him how rude that was.

Obviously not as much of a dick as you are. We're all entitled to opinions, just because you don't agree with our opinions doesn't mean you need to throw childish insults around.

If he's comfortable doing stuff like that around you then it's probably his way of showing he loves you. My man po 3 years farts around me and plucks hairs like that, I just think of it as he's completely comfortable with me and loves me, don't take it too personally, that's just how some guys are.

I am OP. I have known the guy for 7 years and the pic was something my son and I drew for him. haha just seemed like an odd response

Do you hair what you're saying? I don't know who would do such a thing unless they were very opened. On a side note: 52 FML posted? Is it about your boyfriends openness?

You're not supposed to pluck nose hairs with all the bacteria in your nose you could get sick. Tell him to invest in a trimmer or a rounded tipped pair of scissors.