By ZydecosGirl - 10/05/2013 03:11 - United States - Harrisburg

Today, I started the bleaching treatments that my dentist recommended. Now, my two front teeth have ultra white spots, the rest of my teeth are still yellow and the roof of my mouth is burned. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 040
You deserved it 8 569

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You know those '4 out of 5' commercials? Yeah, your dentist is the one that didn't agree.

BlueFlatts 20

Your profile pic knows what I'm about to do to this comment.

Comments

I don't understand why people have started equating super white teeth to healthy teeth. Bleaching teeth won't make them any healthier and most bleaches I've seen will do more harm than good. A bigger concern should be whether or not you have cavities, rotting teeth, gum disease etc. If it's a cosmetic concern, then try and a find less harsh ways of whitening teeth. You can get your teeth a little whiter by avoiding certain foods and drinks that stain teeth and brushing regularly. There are whitening toothpastes too, but I'm not sure how harmful they are so check first!

It'll probably make your teeth sensitive also, be careful with that stuff!

Rahii_nami 10

hahaha......thats funny....poor person :)

Google. If you see a comment that has no stand alone value but is getting way thumbed up, it's probably from something. Once you understand the context, you can usually appreciate (or at least understand) the comment, irrespective of whether you've actually seen/read what it's referencing.

friedbunnies 9

#52 ... Use those googling skills,google "f*cking boring discussion threads" - does this one come top? #1 was good though.

perdix 29

#43, if you posted your true age in your profile, you are wrong. The original Seinfeld episodes ran when you were a small child, but reruns are on every night, so you'd better catch up, or . . . NO SOUP FOR YOU!

all right perdix you just about saved it....

Im a dental nurse and the white spots are totally normal, they were always on your teeth but are just more obvious since you whitened them. If you continue to bleach them the rest of your teeth will gradually lighten and they won't be noticable. Try putting just a tiny bit of peroxide if the tray,s (if you have trays) and when you place them, wipe excess away to stop the buring of soft tissues. Good luck.

Im a dental nurse and the white spots are totally normal, they were always on your teeth but are just more obvious since you whitened them. If you continue to bleach them the rest of your teeth will gradually lighten and they won't be noticable. Try putting just a tiny bit of peroxide in the tray's (if you have trays) and when you place them, wipe excess peroxide away to ensure you don't damage your soft tissues. Good luck