By Anne - 29/04/2012 06:41 - United States

Today, I spoke to my ex again for the first time after our breakup. The first words out of his mouth were, "I love you, so I'm going to have to confess some things in the hopes that my honesty will help us get back together." It didn't, but it does mean I have to get tested now. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 852
You deserved it 3 240

Same thing different taste

Top comments

iLOLatURpain69 7

Hey, at least he said something. He could have not, then you might of had plenty of problems to deal with in the future.

Comments

So is this somthing that a shot will fix or is this for life?

Think negative, OP! On this kinda test, the best score is negative.

He should have told you before.. :( Sorry to hear!

Maybe he didn't know. A lot of that crap can be dormant for a while.

I would have turtle slapped the shit out of him

Sorry, she can't. I copyrighted that move a month ago.

Looks like his love "infected" you...

For some reason I imagined gossip girl saying this, you just needed "x o x o" at the end.

Yes he is scum but be thankful he at least told you. So many wouldn't.

Even though this is an fml I was hoping for a happy ending lol. Hopefully you don't have anything, OP but he should've told you sooner!

KaelaKhaotic 5

'Honey, I love you with all my heart, but I have to be honest with you. I gave you gonorrhea. Will you give me another chance??' Hmmm let me think about that... NO.

All I can think of, especially after this comment, is the time my long-term boyfriend thought he had chlamydia from an ex over 14 years ago. It hurt when he peed and he kept saying I 'had stuff going on too.' I went to the lady doctor and told him to lay off coffe and drink cranberry juice. He had a UTI. I had a yeast infection. No clap!

challan 19

Omg Op, so sorry that you're going through this. At least he told you, so you didn't infect someone else, but I'm sure that's not much comfort to you right now. I usually just joke on here, and never get religious, but i have said a quick prayer for you. I hope your test results are all negative, and from now on you'll only have safe sex.

challan 19

I finally said something nice and not sarcastic and I'm thumbed down? Lmao I love FML! Well how about this... Op's ex thought he was playing Pokemon. Gotta catch em all!

Michael_92 20

^ Proof that the FML community is odd when it comes to thumbing comments.