By Connor - 25/12/2010 18:33 - United States

Today, I spent the morning in the ER with a broken arm. My little brother was in such a rush to get his presents first, that he violently shoved me out of the way on the stairs. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 047
You deserved it 2 640

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

UpsidedownKayak 9

OP, once your arm heals you need to shove your brother around, just not on the stairs. Show him who is boss.

Christmas is a game and you just lost it. Pitiful.

KFCkoolaidWaterm 0

It would suck more if you then realized you're Jewish && don't celebrate Christmas.

Nothing says "merry Christmas" quite like vicious, wild little kids!

I spent Christmas eve in the ER because I couldn't stop throwing up.

jvillan87 5

Hey! I didn't come here to FML, to hear about your sad little sob story. YDI for trying to upstage OP.

mintcar 9

YDI for not being aggressive and beating him to it. Now you can get a cast and decorate it with wreaths, candy canes, stockings and multicolored Christmas lights. At least your brother doesn't have that.

Have you ever been in a cast? It's horrible. You can mainly only move your fingers(depending on the cast(upper arm, wrist)). It was so hard to play, read, write, or do anything else when I broke my arms. I can't imagine breaking a leg.

RedPillSucks 31

Now you can use your cast as a little brother bludgeon

While telling him to "join the club".

djmigues 7
ALBATROSS9080 0

Thats what im talking about! Thats a great christmas spirit! :) Oh and by the way merry christmas to everyone!

shut up with your optimistic view on life. God how I hate people.

ryanst 7

I think Marvin disappeared. I haven't seen him in a while.. Are you his replacement?