By anonymous - 05/04/2011 18:13 - United States

Today, I spent six hours driving between two airports to try and catch my flight. Two trailer accidents, two construction zones, three detours, and one police escort later, the airline wouldn't let me on the plane. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 014
You deserved it 3 575

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Is your name Robert Downey Jr or Zach Galifianakis by any chance?

Someones trying to stop you getting on that plane Op. ;)

Comments

O.o hope you said something to someone!

ok, obviously the plane was still there. she wasnt late. and say something to the right person (manager etc.), they'll hook you up. that's what I mean. think before you speak.

it never said she was late, first. and second you said ask to be transferred therefore she would have to talk to SOMEONE, like I said. what else is she supposed to do, wish upon a shooting star? df

dude. do you have nothing better to do than attack 14 years olds and accuse them of being aggressive when you are?

perdix 29

You caused all that trouble and expect to be let on a plane? With all those accidents and road closures you caused, you ought to be in jail! When you're late for a flight, keep in mind that "Smokey and the Bandit" is just a movie, not an instructional video!

perdix 29

Among men, that is. There are some ladies sporting gorgeous 'staches out there, but "society" won't let them achieve the fame they deserve.

my suggestion would be to leave the house on time so you know you will catch your flight. Give yourself 2-3 hours... and listen to the traffic news... come on, a smart person would do that, I do that all the time because I have never missed a flight or been late for really anything and I live in a busy city with bad snow and I manage to make it on time. That being said, if it says there's all these detours, police, accidents, construction zones, etc. plan your drive, and leave maybe 3-6 hours early if it took you 6 hours, you could have left 6 hours earlier.

they were going from one airport to another. says nothing about leaving a house. learn how to read.

true. plus I wouldn't been 2hrs early if they didn't close all lanes for 3 miles!! lol

Gee... sorry smart ass. In my career I'm going from airport to airport all the time. I'm flying 2-3 times per week, and driving through state and province borders all the time, I know this stuff. A smart person would listen to the traffic in the car when their driving to make sure none of what she went through would get in her way of having a shorter drive. She obviously needs to learn how to turn on the radio. She also could have left the house earlier to catch the flight the first time... you should learn how to read my comment... not misunderstand it.