By beccadabeast - 30/06/2014 06:44 - United States - Mesa

Today, I sped off down the road, then realized to my horror that my cat was clinging to the roof of the car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 259
You deserved it 11 516

Top comments

Comments

It's okay, it should have a few extra lives.

foreverhappy98 10

I can honestly say that that one is a first.

No, we're at 7. There was one time the cat caught the red dot. He was so surprised it stopped his little kitty heart.

For those that dont understand 58's comment, cats enjoy chasing lasers (aka the red dot) and the cat was surprised when they caught it. Coming from a cat owner 58's comment is pretty funny :)

Well done to the cat for managing to cling on!

That's so much worse than leaving your coffee or wallet on the roof. Poor kitty! You scared-de-cat.

What? How is that worse? A cat has claws to hold on! If I leave my wallet up there, it's gonna and ain't coming back. Losing my wallet would set me back hundreds of dollars and tons of time and energy to get things back to normal. This isn't an ideal scenario, but I'd hesitate before saying a cat up there is significantly worse than a wallet.

How is a cat supposed to dig its claws into metal to hold on? And I'd say the life of a pet is more valuable than your cash and credit cards.

Bahahaha nice. For those who don't follow, a story arose during Romney's campaign that his family used to travel with their dog on the roof of the car. Supposedly the poor thing liked it.

#89 Exactly. The poor dog also did shit all over the back of the car.

World_Burner 13

Still better than eating it..

You should feel loved. Your cat loves you so much. That he risked his life to come with you.

bluedogchris 9

Today, my owner tried to kill me by speeding off in her cat while I was on the roof-Cat. FML

jad0016 12

how does one speed off in their cat??

I think I know, and I'm pretty sure it's illegal in most states.