By Anonymous - 12/11/2009 11:17 - Australia

Today, I realized that I hadn't shaved in so long that when the wind blew, the hairs on my legs moved in the breeze. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 854
You deserved it 49 454

Same thing different taste

Top comments

itsalwaysfunny 0

Sooo... why don't you shave? I'm sorry, how is this an FML?

Christ, it has nothing to do with hygiene -- it's cultural norms. Men don't shave their legs, and it's not unhygienic. What are you, twelve?

Comments

******* disgusting. Have some pride in yourself!

Really? Wow! How difficult your life must be! You're so brave & courageous to share your strife with the world! No, but seriously, this is the least qualified "FML" I've ever read. Grab a razor, shave, & VOILA! Problem solved. You must have a very charmed life if your biggest problem is a little leg hair.

ahaha! ew. is it sad that I can totally relate??-you get so busy and it takes so much effort-lol once it gets cold out and your wearing long pants 24/7 your like naww..lol until the pant leg rises a bit and you can see the hair above your ankles!! lmao. well i have a story that happened to me in the summer... (btw i shower before i go to bed rather than in the morning) SO i was planning on wearing shorts that day, when i realised that i had only shaved ONE leg-it was the hottest day of the week, and i wore pants.

the moderators on FML are killing me. this isn't an FML at all. by far the worst post ever.

perdix 29

Don't listen to all these people who want you to do the "normal" thing and shave. There are some guys who are into hairy women. (Not me, sorry.) Go find a web site for hairy women and the men that love them. In college, I had a roommate who wore in his hair in a mohawk and some girl said, "That's so ugly! Why do you wear your hair that way?" He said, "I reckon that most girls hate it, but about 5% REALLY like it -- and that's the 5% I want to meet anyway."

BlacknBlueHaHa 0

French braid that shit and create a new trend!

GotWhateverItIs 0

Eh, I'm like that too right now. Who cares. And like someone above me said - it feels worse when it's coarse and stubly than when it's longer and softer. I grow it out. Wax when I get the time. Grow it back out. No big deal. Hopefully one of these days the waxing process will work so well that it never grows back. Fingers crossed! Shaving blows. Just doesn't work for me. I get super bad razor burn no matter what I do. Same thing with Nair and similar products. I must have sensitive skin or something. Whatever the case, waxing is the only thing that works for me so in between waxes I have long hair. It's natural.

prplwrpl 0
perdix 29

That probably doesn't work in the Southern Hemisphere. And I'm talking about the Southern Hemisphere of the planet Earth and not the female body. But it's a good way to get a top-of-the-line razor for Christmas.