By CanWeAllGetOne - 13/11/2013 06:40 - United States - Houston

Spicy
Today, I realized how amazing I've become at faking orgasms: I made up everything from the noises of my juices to pure, blissful climax over the phone to my husband. He came; I finished putting laundry away. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 885
You deserved it 14 051

Same thing different taste

Top comments

amayasoma 19

Pleasing your man while doing your chores. You are certainly wife material

Comments

Am I the only adult here that finds her description of the fake ****** incredibly gross?

Based on the other comments, you're not. Based on being an actual adult that knows things like that make noise, I don't get the revulsion.

Faking orgasms just teaches your lover how to not get you off. In most circumstances it's pretty much a self-defeating exercise. Case in point: I had a lover who was getting her head banged against the headboard so she faked an ****** to get out of it rather than communicate that she didn't like that. All that did was train me to bang her head off the headboard every single time.

Just to add, we broke up about 3 weeks and one concussion later.

cookie1207 19
bobo_the_bear 5

I don't know if I should give you an Oscar for your performance or feel sorry for you because you did not participate in the phone sex for real or think less of you for somewhat lying to your husband or think more of you because you took the time to give him pleasure.

No offense, but YDI. If you are faking it that easily then it means you are faking probably every single ****** with your husband. You both need to take the time to learn how to please you properly.

novapine 19

If only you put your multi-tasking towards real phone sex..!

That's bold. Why not be honest and say you aren't turned on