By KDM - 05/02/2012 19:39 - Australia

Today, I realised how socially inept I am, when I muttered an apology to my laptop after I noticed I hadn't plugged its charger in. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 959
You deserved it 6 608

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It said thank you in heart. I mean, it almost died.

you know what they say, talking to inanimate objects... one more step towards crazy!

Comments

I've noticed that things such as laptops and cell phones tend to be temperamental. A little sucking up never hurts.

How rude of you to do that... Well at least you apologized for almost killing it

LunaDragon 10

Well when all of our electronics become self aware and annihilate us, you'll be spared for your politeness, so hey your ahead of the game.

Bbhd05 0

Truly an epic comment. I love you.

xbella 8

we've all said sorry to random objects at one point in our lives.

Don't forget to say good morning to your toaster! And goodnight to your toothbrush...

And a "How do you do?" to your toilet every afternoon.

sammyjanette 17

Toilet: Not very well, considering all the shit I have to deal with. :)

Well, that IS a pretty unforgivable act. My iPod shunned me for a week when I forgot to plug it in.

bizarre_ftw 21

Really? Sounds like an over reaction, my phone got over me forgetting it's password in an hour.

Well, that IS a pretty unforgivable act. My iPod shunned me for a week when I forgot to plug it in.

I think you're fine as long as you don't say 'You like that, don't you?' When you do stick the charger in.