By unlovedfatty - 16/12/2010 01:01 - United States

Today, I reactivated my Facebook account, having not used it for three months. My "friends" didn't realize this. According to their recent status updates, I'm disgustingly fat, have a hook nose, and I'm secretly hated. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 560
You deserved it 4 972

Same thing different taste

Top comments

well...I guess sometimes ignorance is bliss, although I'd rather know who I can and cannot trust. to hell with them. lol

Comments

fakeaccountX 6
hghiPigh 0

that's very interesting, since you cannot reactivate facebook after 3 months :)

TheComputerGuy96 16

I deactivated my facebook account once, and after about 6 months, I reactivated it and everything about it was still there.

There's always an underlying reason EVERYONE hates you and it's usually not because you're fat...

Seriously. What's the common denominator here? Why, the OP is! People don't often do things or hate people for "no" reason... even if the reason is stupid, or childish, the reason is there and if they were friends with you before it's unlikely they would suddenly change because of your looks. Though after you've done something mean to them, THEN it's fair game for them to make fun of your looks (in High School Land).

OP, they've shown themselves to be truly ugly. Ugly, shallow, and cruel. Superficial people often exaggerate others percieved weaknesses to deflect attention from their own shortcomings. It's shameful that so many haters try to find their power at the expense of another.

when you're not strong...i'll be your friend... |the kid|

saturnsonic 3

I'll be your friend,look me up on facebook. Saturnsonic is my nickname there.

Brandon_ryan 0
justbigbs 6

aaahh facebook the place where people f@#$ and get f@#$'d over. sex, employment, unemployed, ass'd, and harassed. Kinda like craiglist adult section without the money involved with more emotions. Place where you find out who's isn't really your friend.