By inseriouspain - 22/08/2010 21:20 - United States

Today, I popped a zit and I went to put my acne medicine on it. It's in a clear bottle with a blue cap, just like the nearby nailpolish remover. I grabbed the wrong one. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 474
You deserved it 14 572

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ha there actually is a "correct" way to pop them; wrap two fingers in tissues and gently pressure til all the pus comes put, then put some astringent and neosporin on, to disinfect and prevent scarring. that is today's FML FunFact.

alaskan420 0

Comments

Good. Now it's dead. Mission accomplished.

loludeserveit 0

125: you, madam, are most certainly not a butterface.... the other chick is meh, but oh well... we can't all be perfect. -sigh-

Ludii_fml 0

Lolz 121 makes me laugh. She says "ur hot" or "ur cute" to at least one person on every FML. Most of the time you can only see abs. Some of them don't even have any, just don't have fat. And no, not all muscled guys are hot.. That's like saying all blondes are hot. Which isn't your case, 121. Oh and at 14 years old you already try to look sexy on pictures..? You just look stupid.

Ludii_fml 0

Oh you're not blonde. Sorry. Either way you're nawt hawt. <3

why are people giving grammer lectures on here ? anyways that must suck for you op !

173, I used to do that if the photo was either a celeb or obvious photoshop, until it dawned on me that the person could actually decide to put a genuine self-portrait up, and I would still be on record as saying "Dork A is hot."

I can't help it!!! I like guys with abs!!!

chi_bebe 0

LMFAOO! YDI for not looking at the bottle..wouldnt you be able to smell it? smh, dumbassssss!