By jan420 - 09/11/2012 22:03 - Norway - Moss

Today, I paid a surprise visit to my parents, after having moved out for university last year. My room had been stripped bare and all the family photos featuring me were missing from the wall. When I asked why, my mom asked me in return why I was asking stupid questions. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 751
You deserved it 2 244

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe cause your beauty was distracting to guests

Comments

hapy_pig098 13

Hehe i did that to my sister once she then threw a B.F.

Big fit? Beaner fedora? Bigot feline? What is B.F.?

Pretty sure it's actually "Banana Fritter."

#14 never thought I'd see a mean girls reference on fml...

Isn't it from White Chicks? Not Mean Girls? "B*tch Fit" is from White Chicks :)

It's because when your parents are running around the house naked they feel creeped out by your pictures watching them.

amandalillian 27

or hosting orgies with their married friends that they don't want your pictures to witness

perdix 29

Your mom must be disappointed that, even though you go to university, you ask questions to which the answers are obvious.

Just a curious question, do people actually use the phrase "I go to university"? I know saying "I go to college" is essentially the same thing, but that phasing seems a tad alien to my Minnesotan ears. 0.o

Aregonde 15

"I go to university" is pretty common outside the U.S. I think we might be the only ones who "go to college" even while attending a university. ;)

In some parts of the world, universities and colleges are two separate things: in Scotland, you would do a vocational qualification at a college, and an academic degree at a university. So you would probably train to be a car mechanic at a college, but you would need to go to university to get a Master's degree. OP is in Norway, and I think they have universities and university colleges (any Norwegians on here who can tell me for sure?) . The USA doesn't seem to make the same kind of distinction, so they just say "college."

Ribit 9

It's very sad that your own mother would do that. At the very least you ought to be able to talk about it even if she's pissed at you for some reason.

I think they're trying to tell you that you're adopted ...

I'd like to know where you got the impression that the parents are trying to tell OP that he was adopted.

gregkingsley 4

Seeing your picture on the wall makes them sad that you are gone.................naw there just dicks

Take down all the other pictures while they're sleeping...just to **** with them. >:)

awww OP, I'm sorry. But I think they'll regret it later on in life. Especially if you cut them out in return.