By Anonymous - 05/05/2015 15:31 - Australia - Burwood

Today, I overheard my 14-year-old daughter telling her friend that she's saving money to get her hymen surgically removed so her first time won't hurt. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 504
You deserved it 3 726

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Because the surgery won't hurt afterwards...

Time to have the talk with your daughter... And if that doesn't work, tell her that all surgeries like that require the doctors to get permission from parents no matter the age, and that she's going to have to wait for some years to come until she came have her first time.

Comments

MrZsDad 19

the talk and birth control are in order. better safe than raising a daughter and hrand daughter.

Honestly, lube is cheaper and probably more effective.

I lost my virginity at fifteen. And in the past ten years never have I gotten pregnant. I never regretted losing it when and with whom. I was honestly relieved, I felt like I finally got let in on a huge secret. But I'm one of the few lucky ones that had an amazing first time. It actually helped me learn more about myself and understand my body. I don't think we should push abstinence, we should push education, and open communication with a potential sexual partner. Only you know when you're ready. Consensual Sex isn't wrong, disgusting, or anything negative, it's an expression of love, passion, pleasure. Hate to break it to you our bodies were made to start having sex at 14.

dannnngthatsux 19

Dum de dum dum. Actually, all she has to do is wait for the right guy (one that will pay attention to her first.) The women I've known said the passion was from not being ready and being dry. Those who were ready had almost or no pain.

Is there even a procedure to do that? I don't think there is. Kid needs to stay off the computer and start having intensive after school activities. If she's too busy to be on the computer she won't get insane ideas.

Smart kid you have OP. Don't complain.

At least she's still a virgin at 14. Alot of kids at 14 aren't anymore

oyevey45 12

at least you can rest assured she hasn't lost it yet..

Just be thankful its still intact at 14 lol