By Confused - 16/04/2014 04:13 - United States - Irvine

Today, I met up with an old friend of mine who acts in a TV show. I hadn't seen him in a long time, but I'd been watching episodes of the show almost daily, so when he showed up I could only see him as his TV character and not as my friend. I ended up calling him by his character's name. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 684
You deserved it 14 650

Same thing different taste

Top comments

jazzy_123 20

that's pretty awesome! what show is it? x)

revan546 24

Now I want to know what TV show... Please say HIMYM..

Comments

Thats not what you're friends with a person for.

It could be a benefit of being friends with that person. No sex or anything.

If they choose to, they can, but you don't ask them. That's their job, and if you somehow get them to give you a part and you **** up, thats on their head man. I really doubt they even have a say in the matter, only being an actor.

rachangie 19

You don't have friends just for what they might be able to get you...I would hate to be friends with you.

The sad fact: their is no actor. This FML, like most FML's, are fake.

Wait.... people actually think these FML's are real?

martin8337 35

Like every one else, the FML world wants to know which show it is.

tintaroja 14

Which has better personality: him or his character?

I'm sorry but this made me genuinely smile! I would probably call an actor friend by anything but their real name! I wouldn't worry about it OP, or should just show them how good an actor they are, or at the very least how memorable their portrayal if the character is.

If your friend plays agent ward in agents of shield, punch him for me.