By fatty - 09/06/2009 08:39 - Germany

Today, I met my cousin after two years. She got really tall and skinny, like a model. I joked saying, "You've grown and gotten slim, and I've stayed the same and have gotten fat." I expected some sort of disagreement. Instead, she looked me up and down, frowned, and gave me a long, sympathetic hug. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 709
You deserved it 49 899

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well that's what you get for fishing for compliments. :/

Agree with #1... I hate it when girls do that, if you are fat don't expect people to be like "Nooo, you're super skinny blah blah blah"... It is just annoying...

Comments

medicman 0

Maybe you are fat and ugly.. Your cousin was at least nice and didn't say it.

You can complement someone without trying to focus the attention back on you. It usually goes back and forth anyway, why push it?

manoverboard 0

Well, is that HER fault? You're the one that's fat and ugly. You asked for it, buddy. :P

maxson_fml 0

#13, the OP never said she was ugly, just that she was fat. Some of us guys like heavier girls :)

At least she was nice and hugged you. She could have just said "yeah, so I see" or something like that. If she thinks you're fat, she would lie if she would say you're not. At least she's nice and honest!

I don't see how this is an FML, unless you're really unhappy as you are.., which it doesn't sound like you are as you were happy enough to joke about your weight. At least she gave you a hug instead of verbally agreeing, I think that was the nicest and most polite thing she could've done. Be grateful you have a caring cousin!

deaditegirl 0

YDI for fishing for compliments. If you're unhappy with your weight, do something about it and quit complaining.

Awwww, wasn't that sweet? Lovely cousin.

Well ydi for expecting. But fyl you keep posting fmls on how fat you are.