By BetterThanFake - 13/01/2010 00:03 - United States

Today, I made a fake MySpace so that I could flirt with my boyfriend and see what he would do. He ended up dumping me for the fake MySpace girl. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 417
You deserved it 51 560

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So, technically, you guys are still together.

Orchid_fml 2

are you twelve ? awee it's cute that you're allowed to use the computer .

Comments

ROFLsyrup 0

You Deserve it, for treating your boyfriend like a lab rat. If I were him and you did that to me, even if I didn't leave you for her, as soon as I found out you had done it, I would have left. Relationships are about trust, not testing each other.

YDI, you fail at life. treat your significant others like that and you'll die alone you cow. best you'd be on FML winging about it if it happened to you. selfrichious or what ;) he fell for the fake girl, most likely because you made her different from yourself. and who would want THAT?

I hate it when people play games with other people like that. YDI for getting what you asked for. Those sort of mind games might even be the reason he decided to leave you for someone else, anyway.

OP if you didnt know how your boyfriend would handle flirting from another woman... you clearly have not been paying attention to him. Its been my experience (and all my mates as well) that when we have a girlfriend suddenly all her friends start getting interested and start flirting... often with the girlfriend within sight. Then there is one or two that try to trap you on your own and unleash their full powers... Point is. You should not have needed to create a new MySpace account. KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN OP.

davek 36

YDI, but you can use the fake girl to seriously **** with him.

AntiChrist7 0

So he dumps you for girl he barely knows. That makes him a retard. Dating a retard makes you a very stupid retard. Girls only love assholes. YDI

Maddoctor 10

In that case, most men are assholes by your definition.

palmtrees 1

Did you ever think maybe he figured out that the fake account was you and dumped you because he didn't want to be dating a paranoid bitch who constantly tests people?

This! I know *I* would if some guy did that to me. If she didn't trust her bf enough, then she shouldn't have been in the relationship to begin with. Creating a fake profile to "trick" your boyfriend is childish and pathetic and means your relationship has deeper seeded issues.

fretforyerlatte 0

sounds like he probably wasn't happy with you anyway if it took so little to get him to dump you. and honestly this doesn't make him look like a bad guy, just not a bright one. sometimes people want to date other people, you can't really fault a person for that although it hurts. it's the sneaking around that would make him a bad guy, and he didn't do that. he broke it off with you before pursuing anything else. YDI for playing childish games. if you can't bring yourself to trust a person without these little experiments, you're not mature enough to be in a relationship.

cucuto89 0

YDI for 'testing' your boyfriend. guys hate it when you do shit like that. learn to trust someone

guys hate it because they get caught.... I think this is hilarious! This will be a movie in a couple of years...mark my word. :)

It's not as if you didn't have it coming. "Today, I did my very best to break me and my boyfriend up, and it worked. FML." I hope you die alone.