By BetterThanFake - 13/01/2010 00:03 - United States

Today, I made a fake MySpace so that I could flirt with my boyfriend and see what he would do. He ended up dumping me for the fake MySpace girl. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 417
You deserved it 51 560

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So, technically, you guys are still together.

Orchid_fml 2

are you twelve ? awee it's cute that you're allowed to use the computer .

Comments

youthink_fml 0

You totally deserve it. 1. for trying to trick your boyfriend. 2. for obviously not being as good a girlfriend as you could be.

You obviously have trust issues. You have only yourself to blame for this one for creating your own drama.

catkat1988 17

And how could you boyfriend NOT fail that test, if I may ask? He fell for your fake profile, proves he likes your personality, but also proves you can't trust he wouldn't cheat. If he hadn't fallen for your fake profile, you'd know he wouldn't leave you for a random MySpace-girl, but he'd also have proven that he didn't like your personality when you were interacting over the Internet with no face-to-face contact. Trust is an essential element of a relationship. Design an unpassable test, and your boyfriend will fail, but trust him and there's a chance he might actually live up to it - though you'll never know if you don't risk it.

On the bright side, at least he didn't try to set up a random hook-up behind your back with fake-myspace-you. He decided to dump you before doing anything. That's thoughtful! Anyway, you're an idiot. I'm so tired of women purposely trying to trap their men.

how do ppl know shes fat? and op u deserve better. u couldnt trust him, so dont even bother. move on.

He deserves better than a manipulative fat insecure girl with too much time on her hands.

to be fair, you did deserve that... don't do something if you won't accept the consequences DUH!

No, you despise myspace because it's "cool" now to do so.

Bojanglies 0

Why don't you take a seat. Take a seat over there.

Dear Dumb ****, thank you for sparking this discussion. may you continue to serve as a shining example -- of how to get yourself dumped and then take your genius public -- for all of humanity for years to come.