By Anonymous - 04/01/2014 06:10 - United States - Rochester

Spicy
Today, I lost my virginity. We did it on the floor in my step-sister's room, and the entire time he kept pushing my head into the carpet. I lost my V-card but gained rug burn on my face that looks like a fatal disease. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 588
You deserved it 23 073

Same thing different taste

Top comments

But why in your step sisters room and not your own? Although the rug burn sounds painful.

My first thought: why your step-sister's room for your first time?

Comments

... which is why we get to /know/ eachother before we have sex. -.-

emirie 21

Where does it say that OP didn't know the other person very well? For all you know they could've known each other or been together for years.

RedPillSucks 31

Apparently not well enough for him to care not to smash her face into the ground while he's getting his.

V-card? Seriously? If you're not mature enough to call it what it is, and not comfortable enough with your boyfriend to tell him to stop pushing your face into a carpet then maybe you are not ready for sex. It should be fun, not painful.

what she chooses to call it is entirely irrelevant. she probably wrote v-card to not be redundant. the second part I agree with.

#34 - you realise the first sentence is 'i lost my VIRGINITY', right? so clearly they have no problem with using that word.

She might have used v-card because she was running out of characters. She did say virginity before so clearly she is comfortable with using the word.

Yikes, your first time was doggy-style? That sounds like it sucked. Sorry, OP.

You deserved it. Your poor sister. Next time try your own room >_>

I know a guy who guy took a girl's virginity in a one-night-stand in his bed, and little did either of them know, his housemates had put cheese in his pillowcase...it had been there a week... So at least your face wasn't being smushed into a funky moldy stinky cheese pillow.

In all seriousness though, I hope you are able to speak up for yourself if you're not comfortable in the future. He sounds like a rough, impatient idiot douchebag...be careful OP. But it does get better! I'd say it'll get loads better if it's with a guy who is gentle and caring :)

next time do it on a bed.. or somewhere else you dont get burned

bluemidnight 9

Congratulations on losing your virginity. I hope it was worth having your face smashed into the carpet. He sounds like a real romantic.