By YeahWhatOkay - 09/02/2009 00:37 - United States

Spicy
Today, I looked at the Facebook page of the girl I really liked, and I saw that she'd written on her friend's wall, "Last night was the biggest mistake of my life." We hooked up last night. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 433
You deserved it 4 836

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This may sound weird, but make sure it was about you. You're probably right, but wouldn't a misunderstanding really suck? I think it's never good to make big decisions about assumptions.

Man, people need to realize that what they put on the internet is PUBLIC. Not referring to the author of this FML, but to the idiot girl who updated her Facebook reply in the FML.

Comments

mylifeisfucked3 0

Honestly, it might not be you! I once hooked up with a guy and felt extreme regret the next day. I too thought I had made the biggest mistake of my life! I thought I had made such a mistake because it was too early and we weren't in a committed relationship. I knew he didn't love me- he just wanted to have sex and I felt bad that I gave in. I cried the whole next day. I felt cheap and used and I thought he'd never call again since he'd gotten what he wanted. However he called the next day, and the next. We kept on dating and he didn't pressure me to have sex again. We're now in a relationship and have sex all the time. We both really like each other and I'm glad he didn't give up on me! Try sending her a text or giving her a call... you never know how she feels, and if you really like her you won't give up on her.

antifail 0

Ok genius u probally haven't mentioned the fact she was drunk and had no clue what the **** was happening and so she hooked up with the nearest loser aka u.......truth has been spoken

It's not always like that, you know. You don't have to be drunk to hook up and regret the next day...

she wrote that on purpose. she knew you would see it. whyy else would she do a wall post instead of texting or calling or even sending a message ? i know it hurts but shes not into you like that. i know because ive done it beforee.

how do u Noe tht she even meant hooking up with u was the terrible thing. something else couldve happened last nite too rite?

MexRomeo 0

ouch isn't a "ouch" enough word!!!!

Camer0ne 0

Well at least that's all out of the way. You got some from a girl you really like BEFORE being eternally relegated to the 'friends ladder'. Or maybe she forgot to take her pill and you didn't pull out, who knows?

That sucks.. but I'm gonna vote FYL and YDI because you should've known that she was a jerk before you hooked up with her. I don't actually think you deserved it, but I think you should've known. anyway, FYL.