By Anonymous - 30/09/2009 09:31 - United Kingdom

Today, I left home to start my new life at University. Saying goodbye to my mother, the last thing she said to me was "Don't turn gay". I'm gay. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 818
You deserved it 11 155

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"Too late!" you cried as you flounced out the door.

Just went through a similar situation...going into my 3rd year of college and my mom knows im gay. She isn't accepting of it but is working through it...but lately we were speaking and the last thing she said was, "We're so proud of you...Don't blow it by being gay"

Comments

ultraslick 0

I'm resisting the urge to say YDI for deciding to be gay, but since 60% of FML users are actually gay, I'll just say FYL for being gay. It's so sad that people ruin their lives like this... EDIT- oh she's a woman. Have fun making money with the college porno vids.

Seize the moment!! Call mom. Tell her you can't get those words out of your head. In fact, her words haunted you until you just HAD to talk to your roommate about it. And now... Which is probably what happened when Mom went to college!

Not ALL baristas would do this. Quit calling them chimps also. Answer me this, were you rude to the barista? If you spoke on your cell phone and ordered and didn't tip, then you suck. Baristas do have the responsibility to correct their mistakes but they are much more willing to do so if people aren't jerks to them. It goes both way. And yeah, we are called baristas at places that aren't Starbucks.

waterynuggets 0

My child likes the poon instead of the peen, O TO THE NOES WHAT EVER WILL WE DO?

waterynuggets 0

I'm not going to comment on your spelling because obviously that would be like clubbing a baby seal at that point. Pls cite ur sources, dum dum~

sweetnsour15 8

Wow that sucks, hopefully if you tell her she'll accept you for who you are. You don't deserve this in anyway.